Our Members are valuable supporters to CLSH!
The goal at Community Living South Huron is to open people’s minds and hearts to understanding what true inclusion looks like and how it empowers the people we support! We recognize the value in working together with families and supporters to enrich our local communities.
Here at CLSH we imagine a world where everyone belongs. Together We Shine.
In order to achieve our goals as a member-driven organization that recognizes the value in working together with families and supporters, we hope that YOU will join us as we unite together. When we unite, we have a stronger voice!
Why Should I Become a Member?
Members are invaluable supporters of CLSH. By becoming a member, you will:
- Commit to our vision and mission of supporting people to live fulfilled lives in an inclusive community where they live, work and play
- Become eligible to serve on our dynamic Board of Directors
- Assist with the strategic and operational direction of our organization through your feedback and participation at various member events
Benefits of Becoming a Member of CLSH:
For an annual family membership of $20.00 a year, you will receive many benefits, including:
- Invitations to Members Only Events, networking opportunities and celebrations including our Annual Meeting, Christmas Party and more
- Receive updates about what we are doing, and how we are actively involved in and contributing to the betterment of our community
- Have the opportunity to nominate and elect board members, as well as to vote at our Annual Meeting
How can I Become A Valued Member?
To apply, send us an email to obtain an application. For more information, contact Carissa Desjardine by email at email@example.com or
by phone at 519-237-3637.